Social Craze

Saturday, April 01, 2006

MyLinkVault - Social Bookmarking


MyLinkVault.com (04-01-06)
Google PR: 5
Alexa Traffic Rank: 136,734
Google Indexed Pages: 29
MSN Backlinks: 683
Backlinks Pass PR: Yes
Niche: No

MyLinkVault is fairly new but it has to potential to be a decent social bookmarking site. It has a clean design which loads fast and the system is very easy for someone unfamiliar with the industry to jump into. I like the fact that dishing out your email address is optional. I’m pretty sure 98% of these sites wont spam you or sell your address but you never know.

I would like to see more features but that is my personal preference. A streamline bookmarking site can be perfectly successful. They also seem to be having a problem getting fully indexed by Google. This is the only thing I think must be addressed in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home